Planning and executing an event of immense emotional significance with a high level of precision is no easy task. We commend you for seeing and appreciating the skill and refinement a professional wedding planner provides, along with the ease that comes with working with one. Our services are designed for all couples wherever they are in their planning process.
our highly styled
We provide our couples with a sophisticated and stress free wedding planning experience, in which their vision and story are prioritized in every phase. As a result of our smooth and streamlined planning and design process, our couples can celebrate their wedding day with ease knowing that their wedding is being executed by their trusted planner with their voice and vision as the focus.
Planning and executing an event of immense emotional significance with a high level of precision is no easy task. We commend you for seeing and appreciating the skill and refinement a professional planner provides, along with the ease that comes with working with one. Our services are designed for all couples wherever they are in their planning process.
This service is for the couple who wants comprehensive support and intentional planning and design throughout the entire process. Our lead planners and designers are here to curate your dream wedding day, ensuring all you need to worry about is approving final decisions and saying "I Do!"
Further inclusions and details will be discussed on your consultation call.
- Stationery assemblance and mailing
- Assembly of day of Guest goodies
Working closely with you to establish a financial comfort zone, and vendor priorities to ensure proper allocation of your wedding budget
- Extensive Budget breakdown and allocation
Recommending and scheduling tours and consultations with professional vendors in order to secure an vendor team that is dedicated to you and your vision.
- Venue and all vendor selection
Built on our General Design Concept, your full design concept is a detailed presentation using custom sketches, inspiration images, and written descriptions to relay your exact vision and rental/service needs for every aspect of your wedding day large and small.
- FULL CUSTOM DESIGN CONCEPT
From the moment you become an SJE couple, your wedding planner is there leading you through every step of the planning process. No matter how far out from your wedding day we are.
- Your wedding planner working full time from the very beginning!
- All inclusions in our wedding management and Partial Planning services
Check out our Wedding Management and Partial Planning inclusions below to see the full extent!
Your planner will assemble and distribute any welcome bags and favors.
Your wedding planner will happily assemble, and mail out all stationery for your wedding.
- And so much more!
Four our couples that fall between the full support of our full planning and design services, but need more hands on work than our wedding management service offers.
- Any other service you may need that is not listed here can happily be discussed and added
- RSVP tracking and management
- wedding website creation and management
- Your wedding planner stepping in to manage your vendor team once contracted no later than 6 months out from wedding day.
- A custom DESIGN CONCEPT with specific vendor RECOMMENDATIONS and creative considerations
- All inclusions in our wedding management service
Every planning process is unique. Our partial planning service is designed to fit your exact needs. On your consultation we can discuss what areas of planning you may need the most help with and will happily create a custom proposal to fit your exact needs.
- Your wedding planner sitting in on all key planning meetings with your vendor team.
This service is for the couple who would prefer to take the lead on early planning stages, while having all the tools of a professional available, and then relax in the final months as their planner takes the lead to finalize all the logistics with their vendor team.
On your consultation call we will go into all the specifics of this service level to ensure you are left with no questions and are ready to become a Sincerely Jane Bride!
- Your planning team for Up to 12 hours day of management
- Conduction of a one hour rehearsal
- Full access to our Minted partnership discounts
- access to our trusted vendors list and pointed recommendations
- Creation of your master timeline beginning with your rehearsal the day prior
- A custom PRIVATE PLANNING PORTAL
- Your Wedding Planner Stepping in 12 weeks out from your wedding day.
- Guided planning meetings in the final weeks with your planner.
- foundational planning meeting at the start of your planning
- Setup and breakdown of personal items
- email support with your wedding planner throughout your time with SJE.
- ORGANIZATION and direction of an on site final walkthrough.
- Creation/Management of all layouts
- Creation/Management of key vendor documents
- final vendor emails detailing out all final information
- And lots of other helpful inclusions
We will create a custom wedding design plan for you, and you'll walk away with a detailed wedding blueprint that you can hand to your florist, venue, rentals and other creative vendors as they design your Big Day. We will work with you to capture your vision by creating a custom design board featuring a collection of color palettes, seating layouts, inspiration photos, and fabric samples. They'll specify everything from the color and style of your bridesmaid gowns to the logistics of your exit plan. (We also offer custom sketching services for our clients upon request at the initial consultation!)
For all the vendors needed to make the blueprint a reality.
- personalized referral list
- One revision of the final design blueprinT
- Suggested floor plans
- budget projection
To review design PDF and budget projections.
- One virtual meeting
A detailed map for your entire vendor team depicting your exact design vision through custom sketches, written direction, specific visuals, and links to local rentals needed to pull your vision from concept to reality.
- Full Design Brief
A combination of custom color palette, inspiration images, and written documentation to precisely convey your overall vision to your vendor team.
- custom design concept
To begin building your design foundation.
- in-depth design meeting
Custom allocations based on overall budget, vendor pricing averages, and design priorities.
We bring a lot of energy to our weddings and respect each vendor as professionals which has led to strong and trusted relationships in our cities. Our local vendors know and trust that we will not only provide what is needed for them to execute their service well, but also ensure that they have all the tools, respect, and support to allow them to provide their service in a way that always exceeds couples expectations.
Our ability and focus on taking our couples unique visions and turning them into highly detailed design plans through inspiration and custom sketches; that are then used to convey their wants precisely to their vendor team and ensure their wedding is custom and representative of them/their story in every way.
We continually invest in our skills and resources to ensure that we are providing our couples with the highest levels of service possible. We are not only able to advise and create designs that are currently trending, but also are able to provide designs that are unique to our couples - no matter the style or trend they desire.
All of our pricing is considered a base price. Some reasons you may anticipate a higher proposal pricing would be having a guest count of over 200, multiple locations on your wedding day, extended hours required (over 10) on your wedding day, additional services not included in the initial services procured such as adding rehearsal dinner or post wedding brunch planning and execution.
Our packages include one assistant, however we can add on and bring as many as needed, which is usually determined by guest count or intricacy of the wedding day.
Although our preferred vendor list is the easiest way to ensure couples have a flawless wedding experience, we are always open to working with new professional vendors and growing our connections within the wedding industry.
In short, the role of another professional vendor. We are always happy to lend a hand when needed, but will not fill the role of another wedding professional; it takes our focus away from the tasks that you entrusted us to fulfill and degrades your wedding experience.
Yes - we’re in the industry of celebrating love stories, and we believe all love should be celebrated!
In an effort to keep it brief, time and skill. Your wedding planner is the vendor you will work the longest with and communicate the most with throughout your planning experience. Typically for our full planning and design clients we spend anywhere from 150 - 200+ hours working on their wedding day. Like any working professional we need to make an hourly rate that can sustain our business. Wedding planning is incredibly time and labor intensive. We are sure to be the first vendor on site on your wedding day, and are the last to leave to ensure a flawless event. We also pay above the market rate for all of our assistant and associate planners to ensure we attract and retain the best of the best!
- Your guests experience at your wedding is a high priority
- You place a high value on custom wedding design
- You expect a wedding that represents you and your story with every detail
- You understand the value a professional planner brings to your wedding